Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have an I Phone 5c. E-mails just going from icloud to trash,

Customer Question

I have an I Phone 5c. E-mails just going from icloud to trash, I delete them and they appear in Icloud again basically just going backwards and forwards between the two
Category: Mac
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.i think the problem is that you need to go into the TRASH folder, and permanently delete them..if that is not the issue, its deinetly a setting in the email backup to icloud settings. you might have to delete the emails form the email client, instead of from icloud backup.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but this was no help at all. I've tried both these and neither works
okay....i will opt-out.
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Please try deleting a test email from your computer via the iCloud website and see if it permanently stays in Trash. While you are doing this test, do not check the mail on your iPhone. https://www.icloud.com Then let me know the results. John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's an iPhone 5c not a computer
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I understand that. This is for diagnostics purposes and why I asked you to do it from the computer and to NOT check the mail on the iPhone while doing so. Thanks,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thankyou
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
No thank you, what? John