Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Recent upgrade to mac and new version of Photos software

Recent upgrade to mac and new version of Photos software (not called iPhoto any more). Driving me mad.
Main current problem is that I want to have an Album and all Photos open at the same time so that I can drag more photos into the album. Cannot find out how to do this simple thing. Grrr!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mary and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. I understand your frustration with Photos. Try this. Open Photos app. Click on View menu and select Show Sidebar. Or press Command, Option and S at same time and this will bring the options to left side like in iPhoto. Now you can click and drag the photos to the Albums in left side. Let me know how it goes please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Ashik I thought there had to be an answer! Great.
Can I also ask if you know this - long shot. I am uplading photos into the YachtMarket.com website. The first one was portrait and shows fine but all subsequent portrait one come out landscape - ie on their sides ... They are ok in Photo and in Finder ... any ideas?
Are you the only Ashik? I think you helped me before???
Cheers
Mary
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mary, I'm the only Ashik in here and Yes, I helped you before. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I don't have solution to that problem as I've never used that site. Since the photos are ok on your side, it might be their site issue. Did you contact the site admins regarding this ? Can you try changing the photos to landscape from your Mac, then upload them to that websites and see if they return to portrait mode ?