Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have an ipad air and I would like to download my contacta

Customer Question

I have an ipad air and I would like to download my contacta and calendar to it fro my MS windows 10 computer. They are held in Thunderbird and Lightning resperctively. Can I do it and if so how?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.You want to transfer your contacts and calendar from windows 10 computer to an ipad is that correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i am working on your issue allow me few mins i will post you an answer and steps to follow.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Let me know where your contact and the calendar are on windows 10 pc is it your google account gmail and calender?