Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My iPad has just been updated and I am being asked to enter

Customer Question

My iPad has just been updated and I am being asked to enter the ID and Password ***** appear to have used when setting up Find my IPhone.
I do not own an IPhone but apparently I seem to have set up iCloud using the same ID and Password.
I cannot use my iPad now because I do not remember the necessary details to activate it.
Can you help ?
Category: Mac
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.In case you forgot both the Apple ID (e-mail address) and password, there is a way to recover it.Please type your first name, last name and e-mail address you think you used for setting up an Apple account. If you use several e-mail addresses, and don't know which one you might have used for Apple account, type them all here and I will check if I can find the right one.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro