Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I have just got a new ipone6s, I've totally forgotten my

hi I have just got a new ipone6s, I've totally forgotten my passcode. my phone is now disabled and asking me to connect to iTunes. When I do this, the restore won't work, it will not recognise my iphone and the error code is shown. It is a new phone there is nothing on it what so ever, I was in the process of setting it up. It doesn't seem to be recognised at all in my devices on my icloud either.
Please help!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:If possible, press & hold the Power button on the iPhone until it lets you slide to turn off, then slide to power off.Open iTunes program on a Windows or Mac computer. If needed, download and install the iTunes software at the Apple website below on the computer first:http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/Connect the iPhone to the computer with the USB Cable.On the iPhone, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.After 10 or 11 seconds release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.Click OK or Restore / factory reset.Note: The steps must be done correctly; you may have to try a couple of times, or so.You can also see the video instructions at the website below; it may be easier:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34v8HMC9B98Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its is showing the error 3194, and it says it can not be restored
Thank you. First, do you have a windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a sony vaio, windows 10
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0a9d8f76-d808-4166-897f-c3f66c4b6b98, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
If there is still any issue, please let me know any time. Thank you.