Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I inadvertently locked mu new ipad out and have tried to recover

Customer Question

I inadvertently locked mu new ipad out and have tried to recover but it does not recognise the new passcode I input. I have reset my ipad but it will not recognise the passcode '
Category: Mac
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please tell me how you reset your iPad. Also, were you asked for a passcode immediately after the reset, or you set a new passcode after the reset?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro