Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

Ashik. Same problem. After update can't activate my iPad.

Hi Ashik. Same problem. After update can't activate my iPad. tried your suggestions and reset password ***** both email and security questions but it still won't work.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome Ashik does not appear to be online at the moment. Would you like to wait for him or continue with me?Please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. Please carry on.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksIf you click on my link below, are you able to sign into your Apple Id there?www.icloud.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I was able to do that. Ive now come back to you. I tried activating my iPad again but no joy.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
what is the message you get when the iPad fails to activate?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Richard, We spoke about my problem a couple of days ago and your advice was that I must have made an error in the initial setting up of my iPad. I now find that this seems to be a big problem by Apple and they advise that a corrective update will be issued sometime. Perhaps your advice should have been, "Sometimes these big updates can have problems so hang on for a while and see what they say." I also did not realise that I was signing up for continuous membership. I think I have cancelled this but I'm finding it difficult to check. Yours, ***** *****.