Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I have an apple ipad that i just had an automatic update to

Customer Question

i have an apple ipad that i just had an automatic update to my ipad ,and i cant remember my ipad id,but i have been locked out ,how can i get a new password ?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Your Apple ID is the email address associated with your iPad. To reset your Apple password, please click on the Apple website below:https://iforgot.apple.com/, then there, enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple password.- If there is any issue, please let me know the email address (or part of the email address) showing on your iPad.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi, it brings up the apple page but its blank....
What's the email address (or part of the email address) showing on your iPad? Do you recognize that email address? If yes, do you have access to that email address?Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this iPad is currently linkedto apple ID([email protected] .com) but i dont recognise that .and my Apple ID has been now disabled
Do you remember that email address [email protected] .com? If yes, what is that full email address? Do you currently have access to that email address?Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no i dont regognise or remember that ID ,i have a windows vista laptop
Maybe it's a btinternet.com email address you had previously? Who purchased / set up this iPad originally?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i bought the reconditioned ipad , it may well be a btinternet id as my internet is***@******.***, which i have used as my Apple ID, but as i have tried a few times with different passwords i use without success .
Do you have access to that btinternet email address on your laptop right now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes ,im on it now
Please check your btinternet email for a message from Apple, then follow the reset password ***** in the Apple email message in order to reset your apple password.- If there is any error or if you are stuck at any step, please let me know, so I can help further. If needed, I can connect remotely to your Windows Vista laptop computer and help you reset your iPad's Apple account password ***** through your computer for you.When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.