Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

I am setting up iCloud on my new iPad and have printed a wrong

Customer Question

I am setting up iCloud on my new iPad and have printed a wrong letter in my Apple ID so cannot continue and cannot find a way to correct it
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo check, you would like to start over again correct and set up the iPad like new
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, then make sure you remember the password ***** just used.And go to Settings, General, Reset, Erase all content and reset settings.Let this complete then when it has, set up the iPad as a new device again and it will be as new, and you can enter in the correct Apple ID and Password ***** wish to use.Let me know please how you go.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cannot find settings
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It is the app with the Gear Wheel on it, the Grey wheel