Martin
Martin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

I recently updated my ipad but i have forgotten my password.

i recently updated my ipad but i have forgotten my password. im 57 years old so not very knowlegeable . please help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.Which password ***** you forgotten, is it the one for iTunes to access the App Store?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its actually AppleID and password ***** activate my ipad
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Are you contacting me from your computer or from another mobile device?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
computor
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Have you tried resetting it using the password ***** form on the Apple website?https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Give that a try, see if you can reset it using the form.I can connect to your computer and work on the issue with you directly otherwise?
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
How's that going?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
doesnt it require my apple id to do that?
yes please
ALL DONE> MANY THANKS !!!
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome!If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above as it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin