IT Miro
IT Miro, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Martin i'm Amanda my mother in law has updated her i pad

Customer Question

Hi Martin i'm Amanda my mother in law has updated her i pad and does have her password ***** as my nephew set it up and forgotton it!
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.You need to enter the correct Apple ID and password ***** order to continue using the iPad after the update.If you or your nephew don't remember the password, there is a way to reset it; however you need to know which Apple ID (e-mail address) was used to register it. Do you know that information?Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi yes we have the Apple ID
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Great! Please type it here and I will check for available password ***** options.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi IT MiroWe have sorted the password ***** for all your helpAmanda
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
I am very glad the problem has been solved!If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know.Regards,IT Miro