Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My ipad has just been updated and I am being asked in insert

my ipad has just been updated and I am being asked in insert my id and password.
I have it so long I think I knowmyid but I have forgotten mypassword
Can you helpplease
Bernard **********
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.
Go here and put in your Apple ID and answer the security question to reset your password: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done everything you ask several times but the problem has not been resolved
You could not answer the security questions?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The apple website kept crashing but now I have managed it. Thank you. Will upgrade your rating to 5star.Please confirm the £26 PayPal was a one off and not a regular monthly payment.Thank you
I have no control over your account. Please go to Contact Us to get customer service, thanks again.
If you have any trouble contacting them let me know...
If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Also please note we get paid the same no matter how long it takes to solve your issue, so bonuses are GREATLY appreciated. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!