Pete
Pete, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

On Wednesday while looking at my e mails from talktalk on my

On Wednesday while looking at my e mails from talktalk on my I pad They all vanished as did all on my I phone I have contacted talktalk daily but to no avail
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
May be better to have e mail as ***@******.*** as small number of g mail e mails are still there only talktalk gone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi Marion,First, please try logging in to your TalkTalk email account and let me know if the emails are showing ok there:https://www.talktalk.co.uk/mail/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have tried miy talktalk in box and still empty can I talk to you
If it is still empty then you will need to get in touch directly with TalkTalk as they are the only ones who can restore permanently deleted emails:https://www.talktalk.co.uk/contactus
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks talking to someone in Bangladesh or Some other equally obscure location was hopeless
I phoned every day wed Thursday fri sat and Sunday but at last someone understood
Thanks for your help
Glad to hear you got it sorted!Best,Pete.