Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Mike, I'm an oldie with big caring responsibilities Thus concentration is disturbe

Customer Question

Hi mike, I'm an oldie with big caring responsibilities Thus concentration is disturbed.Please help to get back an internet connection since upgrading iMac to ElCapitan.
Also Previous mail floats across the screen continuously in large numbers at a time.
Look forward to your help bearing in mind that my email is kaputt. Thanks
***@******.***,uk
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.
Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:The exact system Version (listed right under Mac OS X)ProcessorMemory