Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

I have a .mac e mail address. I use an iMac desktop and iPad

Customer Question

I have a .mac e mail address. I use an iMac desktop and iPad which are both picking up my e mails. I also have a Samsung telephone an a Dell laptop which also both use my .mac address e mail. On these devices I am not now receiving e mails. I get a screen with server name: mail.mac.com, my name and a password. I don't know what the password ***** I've tried several! Can you help?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeIf you cannot remember the password, then you will need to reset it and can do so on my link belowClick me to openOnce done, then use this new password ***** all devices.I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.Else let me know the results please.