Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

Ive purchased a brother printer DCP-9015cdw and it will not

ive purchased a brother printer DCP-9015cdw and it will not print in colour. it photo copies in colour. My Mac has been updated to 10.10.5
any ideas?
Hi there and welcomeIs the issue when printing from multiple programs? Or only one in particular? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do I just wait for you to fix it
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still working on problem on Team viewer .
I need the ID and Password ***** you please as per my instructions so I can connect via Teamviewer and resolve this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
order id 16249512-6777
password
Buchsy1947
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
correction id should have been 16249512-677
the ID is not correct, please go back and check it, its a 9 digit number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do you get back into it
Into what sorry? I need the correct ID please from Teamviewer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
id###-##-####PW 3fm37t
thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
shall I try and print now
yes please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
afraid still black and white
Is the printer connected via a usb cable or wireless?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
USB Cable
ThanksPlug it into a different USB port on the Mac, restart and tell me if color then prints please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
black and white
can you run teamviewer again pleaseAnd give me the password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
w317jf
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all working now in colour.
Well done and thank you.
B Buchan
Your most welcome, was a pleasure working with you