Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

There, i have forgot my password ***** pls

hi there, i have forgot my password ***** pls
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeIs this the password ***** unlock the screen on your iPhone? Or when you try to install an app?Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have pay you 26 pounds
need my answer now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is this a doggy site
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,I sent you a message requesting clarification, can you please respond to it?I will repeat.Is this the password ***** unlock the screen on your iPhone? Or when you try to install an app?Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
install apps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i phone 4s i forgot email pass word
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksCan you click on my link below pleasehttps://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleidOnce you have reset the password ***** then use this new password ***** your iPhone when trying to install an app.Please let me know the results.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do i get back to you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
just like you are doing now, you send a message here, I will be here waiting for your response. I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.