Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have lost internet on my ipad contacted the server and still

Customer Question

i have lost internet on my ipad contacted the server and still cannot get a conection was working last night
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings. This will not delete anything from your iPad. It just resets some settings like WiFi, bluetooth etc. Don't connect to WiFi yet. Now turn off your router and/or modem and unplug from power for 2 minutes. Connect them back. Then on your iPad go to Settings > WiFi and connect to your Wifi network. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting