Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have moved house and changed my apple ID and email but my

I have moved house and changed my apple ID and email but my phone and ipad still use the old ID and the phone keeps pestering me for my sign in and icloud still has my old ID even thought iTunes and app store and apple tv have the new one.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. By changed, did you mean you created a brand new Apple ID with new email or did you just change the email of old Apple ID ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure what you mean. I just followed the change of details process I think that means my id changed?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
You can create a brand new Apple ID account with new email or you can change/update the old email ID of old Apple ID with new email. The latter won't create new Apple ID, instead it will update existing Apple ID. It sounds like you changed your email with new one on Apple ID and not created a brand new one. You should have signed out from iCloud before you did that. Now the accounts are messed up. Your iCloud doesn't know that you have changed the email. So it will not sign out now. So what you want to do is, change the email of Apple ID back to the old or original one from here --> https://appleid.apple.com/ (Like you did before) After changing the email back to old on Apple ID/account, go to Settings > iCloud (on all your devices). Tap Sign Out. Enter your password ***** Sign Out. Select Keep data if asked. Then you can change it back to new email. Sign in to iCloud with new email and password. Let me know how it goes