Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have saved some videos in favourites on my iMac I have put

I have saved some videos in favourites on my iMac I have put on to flash drive the videos have been saved on the flash drive as webloc is there anyway these can be played on a windows 10 or windows 8.1 if so how can this be done
kind regards david
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Weblocs are shortcuts to websites. That means the videos are not downloaded to your Mac, instead you just made a shortcut on your Mac to those videos websites. How exactly did you save them to your Mac ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi ashik
the way I did it was to play the video and then click bookmarks and then add to bookmark I Then dragged and dropped them on to the flash drive
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi, That won't work because what you copied to flash drive was just a shortcut to the video website. You need to actually download the videos to your Mac.

Most of the videos from well known websites (like Youtube) can be downloaded to your Mac using this website --> www.savefrom.net

Can you tell me from which website are you trying to download the videos from ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Can you download those videos using this website --> www.savefrom.net

Go to www.savefrom.net

Paste the link of website in Savefrom.net and it will load the video. Click Next arrow button and this will load different version of Quality of video. Right click on quality you want and click Save link as and this will allow you to download teh videos