Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My mac book pro will not connect to either my samsung or My

Customer Question

My mac book pro will not connect to either my samsung or My Epson printers. Can you please offer advice
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

When did this problem start ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Follow the steps below to start secure remote support session.

Method 1 :

You have to do this from your Mac itself. On your Mac , go to this website ---> www.fastsupport.com

In Fast Support website, you will see two text columns. Name and Support Key. Under Name, enter your name and under Support Key enter this code --- > 338781991

Method 2 :

If you are talking to me from your Mac now, then just click this link -> https://www.fastsupport.com/338781991

Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named Citrix Online Launcher will be downloaded. Then open the Citrix Online Launcher file you see there and then open the Citrix Online Launcher application. You can also open it from Downloads. Open Citrix Online Launcher file. Allow permission to connect or Join session if asked.

(If you don't see the downloaded Citrix Online Launcher file, then click on the Finder icon on dock, then click on Go menu and select Downloads. This will bring Downloads folder. Now you see a file named "Citrix Online Launcher.dmg" file there. Double click on it to open)

Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I'm waiting for the connection. Are you having any difficulty connecting to me ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Report. I was unable to connect to the customer's Mac with two remote applications. Both of them of are not connecting.

Since I couldn't solve your problem, you can contact/email to *****@******.*** for refund.

Best Regards,

Ashik