Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have an Apple phone, had it but just back from Europe and

Customer Question

I have an Apple phone, had it for years but just back from Europe and Phone is asking for apple password ***** used to set up iCloud. Phone N0(###) ###-####2020 email***@******.***. No problems previously. Just topped up with £15.00
Category: Mac
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

First off, please open up the following link:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password

On the page that opens up, enter your iCloud/Apple email address and click "Continue".

Follow the on-screen directions to verify your identity, and then reset and create a new password ***** your account accordingly. This should do it.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box to continue our conversation.

And, kindly do not forget to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the star buttons at the top of this page. Thank you!

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

PS: Please do NOT accept any remote offer if it shows up on this page; it's sent out automatically by our site, and not by me. We do not need to do a remote session for your issue; if you have any further questions or concerns, do reply back using the box below. Thank you.