Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have an Apple iPhone SE, from Vodafone, I started to

I have an Apple iPhone SE, from Vodafone, I started to complete the Apple registration, and whilst I put the details of my email address, I miss placed one number,***@******.*** in stead of 707. I have changed the details and verified my account with the later numbers, 707, however the phone keeps coming up with verify you apps account with the 708, as that is not my email address, please can you advise what I can do about this, many thanks, Alison
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If you registered iCloud with *****@******.***, then go to Settings > iCloud and sign out from iCloud. If you get any error in there, then you need to change the email back to *****@******.*** again on Apple account (if you changed to 708), then go to Settings > iCloud and sign out. You can change it back from here --> https://appleid.apple.com/

After signing out from iCloud, you can change the ID back to***@******.***

Now you need to update this ID on iTunes & App Store. On the iPhone, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store. Tap the Apple ID and tap Sign Out. Sign in to correct one.

If Apps are still asking for wrong ID, then you need to delete those apps downloaded using wrong ID and then redownload them using correct ID. That should take care of it.

If you have any questions or if you face any difficulty, please let me know and I will continue to help you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks very muchThank you, ***** ***** this.
I have not registered the iCloud, and there is nothing in it.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

You're most welcome.

Then you can safely ignore that iCloud step. But make sure you didn't register it inadvertently. Go to Settings > iCloud and make sure the wrong ID is not showing there.

If it is blank there, then you can do the remaining steps. On the iPhone, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store. Tap the Apple ID and tap Sign Out. Sign in to correct one. This is important step.