Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

A button was pressed on my Iphone My phone and my phone is

A button was pressed on my Iphone for Find My phone and my phone is frozen. I would just like to disconnect from apple so as i can use my phone again.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Activate iphone , this iphone is currently linked to anApple ID (d.....@.....,com ) Sign in with the appleID that was usedto set up this iphone. ***@******.***
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Do you access to this email address ?***@******.***

What exact address is your iPhone showing ? What is the letter starts after the @ part ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Can you check your inbox and do you see an email from Apple regarding resetting password ***** unlocking account ? If so, open it and reset the password. Let me know once you did that

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Follow the steps below to start secure remote support session.

Method 1 :

You have to do this from your computer itself. On your computer, goto this website ---> www.fastsupport.com

In FastSupport website, you will see two text columns. Name and Support Key. Under Name, enter your name and under Support Key enter this code --- > 859905384

Method 2 : If you are talking to me from your computer now, then click this link instead of Method 1 -> https://www.fastsupport.com/859905384

Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named Citrix Online Launcher or GoToAssist Launcher will be downloaded. Then open the Citrix Online Launcher or GoToAssist Launcher file you see there and then open the Citrix Online Launcher or GotoAssist Launcher application. Allow permission to connect if asked.

Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me. Once we're connected, we can activate it using your computer

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Issue resolved via remote support. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Ashik