Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Some of my photo's are corrupted on my Mac OS X. iT IS ONLY

Customer Question

some of my photo's are corrupted on my Mac OS X. iT IS ONLY WHEN i CLICK ON THE IMAGE i GET A BLURRED EXCLAMATION MARK IN A WHITE CIRCLE. THESE ARE PRECIOUS TO ME. I need to get a new iMac but will want to transfer my photo's over. Please advise
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Sorry about the issue. The exclamation mark indicates that they are not corrupted, but the are deleted from your Mac somehow. What version of Mac OS X are you using ? Click on the Apple icon and select About This Mac. You can find the version number there