Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How do I get my I pad to turn round so that I can set it

How do
I get my I pad to turn round so that
I can set it with the fold back support, it stopped swivelling some time ago and now
I would like to see the screen properly. Ann
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

By default, the rotation is set to ON. If you turned the rotation off, then you can turn it back on. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and this will bring Control Center. You will see some small icons/buttons there. Look for one with a curved arrow and a lock inside it. Tap on it to turn it off if it ON already. This will enable rotation back.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you it worked! I must say a big thanks it was annoying. Ann
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

You're most welcome Ann. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good or Excellent Service (4 or 5 stars) and click Submit at the top of this page. Then only I will get credit for helping you. Bonuses and High marks on the surveys you get from JustAnswer are greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Ashik