Josh
Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Sorry, I do not have a MAC but all links keep arriving here!

Since Microsoft imposed Windows 10 on me I have been unable to use the calendar on my computer and am terrified that if I try to sync either my iPhone or iPad to it I will lose all my data. Are you aware of this issue and, if so, how can it be resolved?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi Adrian,

Are you using Outlook calendar?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry it's taken so long to reply - your site would not accept my email! I have previously used Windows 7 ultimate to control my diary and was able to sync to both my iPhone and iPad. When Windows 10 was installed they assured me that ALL information had been imported - totally incorrect as nothing appears in my calendar, so yes, I HOPE to use the Outlook calendar
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I am here.

Would you like for me to connect to your computer and setup your Outlook calendar correctly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh yes please!
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Great!

I am sending you the offer for remote services. It can take 1-2 minutes for it to appear. Please accept the offer and I will provide you with the steps so I can connect.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Click here: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1a64cb02-9fcd-4358-b464-366d64f94e5a

Select I AGREE or RUN when prompted