Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How do I connect a new phone to my computer

Customer Question

how do I connect a new phone to my computer
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the model of your new phone ?

And what computer are you using ? Apple Mac or Windows PC ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Before we start remote session, I want to know this information. Are you using an Apple Mac computer or Windows PC ?

Please type your reply below and click Send to send to me

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
vodaphone basic model
apple mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Follow the steps below to start secure remote support session.

If you are talking to me from your Mac now, then just click this link -> https://www.fastsupport.com/113514090

Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named Citrix Online Launcher will be downloaded. Then open the Citrix Online Launcher file you see there and then open the Citrix Online Launcher application. You can also open it from Downloads. Open Citrix Online Launcher file. Allow permission to connect or Join session if asked.

(If you don't see the downloaded Citrix Online Launcher file, then click on the Finder icon on dock, then click on Go menu and select Downloads. This will bring Downloads folder. Now you see a file named "Citrix Online Launcher.dmg" file there. Double click on it to open)

Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named Citrix Online Launcher will be downloaded. Then open the Citrix Online Launcher file you see there and then open the Citrix Online Launcher application. You can also open it from Downloads. Open Citrix Online Launcher file. Allow permission to connect or Join session if asked.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Issue resolved via remote support ! If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

Ashik