Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have a new iPhone se and swapped the sim to it from iPhone

Customer Question

I have a new iPhone se and swapped the sim to it from iPhone 6s. In the process I can't get the iCloud back up to download to my phone as I have totally cocked up all my passwords and they are a big jumble in my head ! I'm not getting any live.co.uk mail (although I can see it in the site hotmail.com) or me.com e mail and something's wrong with iCloud. I think you may have to access my laptop by remote controller
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you not getting any emails on your Mac ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Are you having email issues on your Mac ?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I think I am getting me.com but I don't get a lot through there. Are you up on iPhones too? This all started by me putting the sim from my ^S to new SE, asked for iCloud backup, got the passwords wrong and then I got all mixed up trying to change passwords for Apple ID, live.co.uk (although I thought I had done that). I have tried John T F Just answer, paid the fee but he hasn't got back to me
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can you take control of my Macbook and have a look?
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Yes, I do support for all Apple products. John seems to be offline. Would you like to wait for John or would you like me to help you ?

Yes, I can connect to your Mac and fix this issue myself for you. But remote support is a premium service and I'm not allowed to connect unless you accept the remote offer sent by this site

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Carry on with you please as I need to get it sorted. John maybe in America and not up yet
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Sure. If you would like me to fix it for you, then please accept the secure remote assistance offer you get from this website. Then I will send you instructions to connect. If I couldn't solve the problem, you will get full refund

Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience: Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Follow the steps below to start secure remote support session.

If you are talking to me from your Mac now, then just click this link -> https://www.fastsupport.com/817754235

Follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named Citrix Online Launcher will be downloaded. Then open the Citrix Online Launcher file you see there and then open the Citrix Online Launcher application. You can also open it from Downloads. Open Citrix Online Launcher file. Allow permission to connect or Join session if asked.

(If you don't see the downloaded Citrix Online Launcher file, then click on the Finder icon on dock, then click on Go menu and select Downloads. This will bring Downloads folder. Now you see a file named "Citrix Online Launcher.dmg" file there. Double click on it to open)

Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Done it !
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I've got already in my Finder from the last problem I had
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Sorry what you have already in Finder ? Can you do the steps above, so I can connect and fix it for you ?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What I mean as I have the Citrix in my Launchpad. Shall I just click on it to open it up? I won't lose you will I ??
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

No, don't open it. Each Citrix key is only valid for one time. Meaning even the app is there, we will not be able to reconnect with that.

Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Issue resolved via remote support. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

Ashik

Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Best Regards,

Ashik

Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Hi there, It's me Ashik again. I'm just following up with you to see how it is going. Is everything work fine now ?