Josh
Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I have had my e-mail address hacked which is linked to my

Customer Question

I have had my e-mail address hacked which is linked to my apple ID. This then disabled my apple ID due to security reasons. I have tried to create a new apple ID to set up and use. However beacuse i am unable to get out of the previous one i am unable to use. I have tried to reset my phone back to factory settings in the hope it would let me in using my newly set up apple ID. However this has now completly locked me out of my phone as it still requires the password ***** for the disabled account.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

What is your Apple ID?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
hi its***@******.*** or was before i was hacked
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Great!

What is your birthday? (Month/Day/Year)

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
07/18/1987
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Please answer these two security questions:

What was the first car you owned?

Where was your least favorite job?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i have never driven. I have already tried this it appears someone has been in and change all my security questions etc
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for confirming. I was not aware of what you have or have not already tried.

The only way around this issue is to speak with Apple technical support directing so they can look up your information and reset it for you. What is a phone number that you can be reached at?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i no longer have a phone due to this issue
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Scott,

In this case, you will either need to borrow someone elses phone or go into a local Apple store to fix the issue. To find a local store, click here: http://www.apple.com/uk/retail/storelist/

Since the issue needs to be resolved by confirming your account, it is required that you speak with someone over the phone or in person.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
do you have the number to call? what are the opening times is it 24 hours?
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Contact Apple Store Customer Service on 0800(###) ###-####/strong>. Lines are open Monday-Friday 08:00-21:00, and Saturday-Sunday 09:00-18:00

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Sorry, please use this number instead: 0800(###) ###-####/strong>