Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

My I phone5 says Apple ID locked. What do I do, as I don't

My I phone5 says Apple ID locked.
What do I do, as I don't remember my ID?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it show an email address or part of an email address, such as [email protected]****.com, on your iPhone's screen?

Please let me know the full message.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience: Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Screen says Hello I enter my number and it says Apple ID disabled

Thank you. On your iPhone, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit.

- Now, does it show email address or part of an email address on the screen? And/or does it show an Apple ID box and a Password *****?

- Do you also have a Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10 computer, or a Mac computer?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Help please

On your iPhone, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No just the logo and then goes to a blank screen saying 'hello'
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are you there?

At the Hello screen, go Next, etc., then what does it show next?

Do you also have a Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10 computer, or a Mac computer?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Only when I swipe and enter my number, then it goes to Choose a WiFi network but then asks for Apple ID password ***** I have forgotten!

1. When it asks for Apple ID and Password, does it show anything else above it?

2. Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer? If yes, you can connect the iPhone to your computer, then I can connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your iPhone directly through your computer for you.

Does your iPhone show something like this "This iPhone is linked to an Apple ID. "Enter the Apple ID and password ***** were used to set up this iPhone ([email protected]****.com)", etc.?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry mo access only on another IPhone I am using no.
Says Apple ID disabled

1. Does your iPhone show something like this "This iPhone is linked to an Apple ID. "Enter the Apple ID and password ***** were used to set up this iPhone ([email protected]****.com)", etc.?

2. Do you also have a computer? If yes, what's the brand / model of your computer?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
exactly, sorry I have no access to a computor

When you said exactly, it's not exact. Please tell me the part where it shows part of the email address, such as [email protected]****.com. Thank you,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have entered my Apple ID and it asks for a password ***** I do not remember.

No, DO NOT enter your Apple ID yet. DO NOT do anything until I tell you.

When you said exactly, it's not exact. Please tell me the part where it shows part of the email address, such as [email protected]****.com, or [email protected], etc.. Thank you,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are you still working on this for me?

Yes. In order for me to troubleshoot your iPhone issue, first, you need to tell me exactly words by words starting with "This iPhone is linked...." that is currently showing on your iPhone's screen.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This IPhone is linked to an Apple ID.
Enter the .....Does that help?

It should show more. Scroll down as needed. Please click on the website below to see an example:

https://support.apple.com/library/content/dam/edam/applecare/images/en_US/iOS/iphone6-ios9-activate-iphone-screen.jpg

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Under the password ***** it says activation Lock Help

1. On your iPhone, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit.

2. If showing Hello, then swipe to go next, etc.

3. Then when at the screen where it asks for Apple ID, tell me exactly what it shows. If needed, scroll down. Please click on the website below to see an example:

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It goes to the Choose a WiFi Network.
I choose and it goes to Activation Lock page and asks for ID and password.

4. So at the Activation Lock page, it asks for ID and Password, and it does not showing anything else, such as [email protected]****.com, or [email protected], or [email protected], etc.?

5. Also, does the working iPhone also belong to you?

6. On the working iPhone, can you please open Settings icon, then tap on option iTunes & App Store, then tell me the Apple ID's email address currently showing there. Does that email address belong to you?

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It shows (m.....@f.....uk

Thank you. Great. That's what I've been asking you for. Do you recognize the email address m.....@f.....uk? If yes, what's that full email address?

And do you currently have access to that email address on the working iPhone?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it looks like my email address
Yes. H

Please tell me your email address. Thank you,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Apple just emails you, please click on the Reset password ***** in the email message from Apple and follow the instructions to unlock and change / reset the password, and check.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Where are you?

I'm still here. Did you see my last reply?

Can you please open your email @feburman.co.uk on the working iPhone now? If yes, do you see an email message from Apple?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No I cannot open it

What's the error or message?

Do you mean you cannot open your email @feburman.co.uk on the working iPhone?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
That email address doesn't show

That email address doesn't show where?

How do you usually access / read your email messages on your email address @feburman.co.uk?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
on my phone, not on the working phone I am currently using.

For account security verification, what's your full birthday?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
12.01.1944

It says it does not match. Are you able to contact the F.E. Burman Ltd for how to access your @feburman.co.uk email on the working iPhone?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sadly not today

Note: Your Apple ID is always your email address. For resetting your Apple ID password, please try the following:

Solution #1:

- If you can get access to your email @feburman.co.uk tomorrow, etc. on the working iPhone (or on any working device), then it's very easy to fix. Apple has sent an email message to your email with the steps on how to reset your Apple ID password. Otherwise, you can use the solution below.

Solution #2:

- Click on the Apple website below:

http://getsupport.apple.com

, then there, click on option Apple ID

, then click on option Forgot Apple ID Password

, then there, you can schedule a support phone call with Apple account department, and ask them to reset your Apple ID account password.

Solution #1:

- If you can get access to your email @feburman.co.uk tomorrow, etc. on the working iPhone (or on any working device), then it's very easy to fix. Basically, if you are able to access your email, then you just click on the website below:

http://iforgot.apple.com

, then there, enter your email address, then click on Continue, then click on Continue again, then check your email for a message from Apple, and follow the instructions there.

- Otherwise, you can use the solution below:

Solution #2:

- Click on the Apple website below:

http://getsupport.apple.com

, then there, click on option Apple ID

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

You're welcome. You can always get back to me if you need further help later. Thank you very much for your patience.