Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

I had an email from you to update, which was ok. Then it

Customer Question

I had an email from you to update, which was ok. Then it asked for verification and asked to enter my pass word. Which I entered and was told it was incorrect. Saint to reset a new pass word, which I did. Then it kept say didn't match. I tried to rest 4 times, and nothing
will work. Now I am getting a message constantly asking for Apple ID Verification.
What a sodding set up you have. To be frank I'm sick of it! Obviously I need your help.Ronakd ******
Category: Mac
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Please understand, that you´ve reached independent computer experts here, not Apple! I can try to help you as good as I can if you want that, but just making sure that you understand that you are not with Apple here and that you actually want help from an independent expert. Please let me know and we can go ahead if you wish.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since I've paid please continue. Ronald ******

Thanks for letting me know and of course I will try to help you. Have you actually tried to reset your Apple ID?

Please have a look here how to do that, it is the first step we should try:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487

Dear *****, did you try the described step above already?

Lorenz