Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

Im trying to reset my new iphone7, before doing the reset I

Customer Question

Im trying to reset my new iphone7, before doing the reset I haven't removed it from find my iphone
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you having any issues with resetting the iPhone now? Also, do you just want to change the Apple ID/email address used with your iPhone?

Please reply back to me using the box below.

Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

Please reply back to me on this page itself (using the Reply box below.)

Do this first on the iPhone now:

Tap to open up the Settings app.

Next, scroll down and tap "iCloud".

Scroll down and tap "Find my iPhone" and then set it to OFF.

Finally, try restoring/resetting the iPhone - does it work this time?

Do keep me posted on the results; I'll be here. Thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

PS: Please do NOT accept any remote assistance offer (simply "X" it out) if it shows up on this page at any time; it's sent out automatically by our site, and not by me. We do not need to do a remote session for your issue; please carry out the steps provided in my above reply, and let me know how it goes.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way that I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have already started to reset so i cannot use these buttons ..
Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

I see, no issues. After the reset is complete, please let me know if you are able to sign in with the new Apple ID that you were looking to use earlier. We will then continue to troubleshoot further; thank you.

Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear Client,

the previous expert has opted out of your question. My name is***** and I will help you from here on now. Please proceed as the previous expert suggested and let me know when the reset is completed.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz Vauck

.

Dear *****,

is the reset completed yet and what are the results so far? I would really like to help you.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Client,

I see that you have read my answer already. Do you still need my help? If so, please just reply again and I will help you further on to fix your problem. That involves no additional costs for you, you can reply as often as you want until I was able to solve your problem to your satisfaction. If not, please be so kind and submit a positive rating (select 3 to 5 stars at the right top of the screen and click "submit"), so that your question can be closed.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck