Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Apple id

Customer Question

apple id
Category: Mac
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 24 days ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

Can you please let me know what the exact issue is with your Apple ID?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
i am forget my apple id

Thank you. Do you remember the name and email address that are associated with your Apple ID?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
i dont no please help me
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
i forget all

If you have forgotten everything, there is no way to recover your Apple ID, I am sorry. But I am opening your question for other experts that might have another idea about what can be done for you. Thank you very much and best of luck to you,

Lorenz Vauck

Expert:  IT Miro replied 24 days ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you.

Please tell me if you still require assistance with the Apple ID issue?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
i am forget my apple ID
Expert:  IT Miro replied 24 days ago.

OK. Do you want to create a new Apple ID since you forgot everything about your old one?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 24 days ago.

Please click on this link below and it will take you to a page where you can create a new Apple ID:

https://appleid.apple.com/account

Let me know if you were able to create it.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
not coming
Expert:  IT Miro replied 24 days ago.

Did you use a computer to go to the link I sent you, or another device such as phone or tablet?

Expert:  IT Miro replied 24 days ago.

The link I sent you is this:

https://appleid.apple.com/account

You need to click it and then a new page will open where you can enter your information in order to create a new Apple ID.

Let me know how it went. If you encountered a problem, type here the message you see.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
my new ID IS***@******.*** but not coming
Expert:  IT Miro replied 24 days ago.

To finish creating a new Apple ID, you need to confirm the code sent to the e-mail address you used for creating a new Apple ID. Did you receive the code to that e-mail address?

Expert:  IT Miro replied 24 days ago.

Please check for new e-mails now and let me check if you received a new e-mail from Apple.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
my password ***** donn put my phone is not oppen
Expert:  IT Miro replied 24 days ago.

Can you access your "*****@******.***" e-mail account to check for new e-mails from Apple?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
my phone reset k then not oppen cannot be used unlock this iphone coming
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
You have selected***@******.*** as your new Apple ID. To verify this email address belongs to you, enter the code below on the email verification page:
710940
This code will expire three hours after this email was sent.
Why you received this email.
Apple requires verification whenever an email address is selected as an Apple ID. Your Apple ID cannot be used until you verify it.
If you did not make this request, you can ignore this email. No Apple ID will be created without verification.
Apple Support
Expert:  IT Miro replied 24 days ago.

Good. If you didn't close the page which you used to create a new Apple ID, please enter 710940 as the code there to confirm creating a new Apple ID.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Dear nirmal kumar,
You recently requested a password ***** for your Apple ID. To complete the process, click the link below.
Reset now >
If you didn’t make this change or if you believe an unauthorized person has accessed your account, go to iforgot.apple.com to reset your password ***** Then sign into your Apple ID account page at https://appleid.apple.com/us/ to review and update your security settings.
Apple Support
Expert:  IT Miro replied 24 days ago.

OK, click on "Reset now" and then choose a new password ***** your Apple ID.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
ok then
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
my phone is iphone 5s
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
k reset my password *****
Expert:  IT Miro replied 24 days ago.

Yes, reset your password ***** then check if that new password ***** be accepted on your iPhone 5s.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
no
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
cannot be used unlock this iphone coming
Expert:  IT Miro replied 24 days ago.

OK. Please power off your iPhone and then power it back on after 1 minute. After that, do not type anything there, but check the message displayed on the screen. Type here the exact message you see displayed.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
no cannot be used unlock this iphone coming
Expert:  IT Miro replied 24 days ago.

Is that the exact message you see on your iPhone, and nothing more?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
phone in all reset k then come (select your country or region),choose a wi_fi network,then activation lock , i am new ID and password ***** not oppen
Expert:  IT Miro replied 24 days ago.

Here is how to un-lock your iPhone:

First, you need to connect it to a WiFi network with Internet access. If you don't have it, you will need to connect iPhone to your computer with a cable and then start iTunes.

When asked to type your Apple ID and password, you need to type the same Apple ID you previously used with this iPhone. You cannot just create a new Apple ID and use it to un-lock the iPhone. The correct Apple ID should be shown on the iPhone screen, or only a part of it

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
not open
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
not open halp me
Expert:  IT Miro replied 23 days ago.

Hello again! Sorry for the delay in response.

Please tell me if you know what Apple ID was used on your iPhone before this problem?

Expert:  IT Miro replied 21 days ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,
IT Miro