Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Why am I not being offered more options when upgrades are

Customer Question

Why am I not being offered more options when upgrades are being offered? This is causing problems as I do not wish to always accept these upgrades but am given two options install now or later. I am not given the option to refuse upgrade. last upgrade which I replied later was done overnight and I was locked out the next day causing great deal of inconvenience and concern. Your engineer was able to help me and eventually all was restored. But one week later the same thing happened again I accepted the upgrade but my new password ***** not recognized on this occasion causing another problem which I managed to solve. I do not make use of many of the options available so feel I am not needing constant new upgrades. Your comments please.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Have not been able to read your response as the code given in text to my mobile phone was not recognized
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
my.justanswer.co.uk/s/cm4MT
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Do you still need help with your issue?