Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I need to book an appointment in Bluewater, my daughters

Customer Question

hi i need to book an appointment in Bluewater, my daughters mobile fell off her pocket and the screen got damaged.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I presume the appointment you need is to get repair for the mobile with the damaged screen.

Please tell me the maker - Apple, at a guess? or Motorola, or LG, etc. - of the damaged phone, and hopefully you can also tell me the maker name.

(Also - since I do not know UK towns that well, and in case a search brings up duplicates - please tell me what region your Bluewater is in.) You may use Reply To Expert to let me know.