Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. in Civil Engineering
40260889

4x-y=4 4x^2 +xy=6y

4x-y=4
4x^2 +xy=6y
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for using the site. I assume that you need solutions for x and y here. Do you need the work shown, or just the solutions? Thanks, Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The working please - this was an old O level question for 16 year olds Thanks for your help - I'm completely stuck!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
20/12/2015 11:10
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Ok, no problem. I'll have the solutions posted for you as soon as I can get them typed up.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you need an email address?
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
No, not necessarily. When I'm done, I'll post a link to the document here. The site should be sending you an email notification that your question has been answered. If, for some reason, you wish to have the solution delivered privately, then there is a way that it can be done by email. The site requires a small additional charge for that service though, so it's up to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's fine -I'll wait for the notification, thanks.
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Ok. I'm working on it now. It shouldn't take too long to get it typed and posted.
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Here are the solutions: Solutions Please feel free to ask if you have any questions about this solution. Thanks, Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks very much - this has been tormenting me all day. It has been 45 years since I did maths at this level and I was surprised at the complexity of the question / solution. This was an old 'o' level question - AS level today, I suspect. Thanks again I've some revision to do!
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
You're quite welcome. I'm glad that I could help. If you need help with anything else, please feel free to ask. You can request my specifically by simply adding "For Ryan" at the beginning of your question. Regards, Ryan