Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. in Civil Engineering
40260889

It takes 3 workers, 8 hours to do a job. How long will it

It takes 3 workers, 8 hours to do a job. How long will it take 2 workers to do the same job?Please explain *how* to calculate as I have similar questions like this that I need to answer.
Category: Math
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for using the site. I'll have a solution, with the underlying logic, posted for you shortly. Thanks, Ryan
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Here is the solution, along with a general formula that you can apply to these types of situations: Person-Hours Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing the file at the above link, and please feel free to ask if you have any questions about this solution. Thanks, Ryan