Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Mt bongo heater is not workin. The fan will work by wiring

Customer Question

Mt bongo heater is not workin. The fan will work by wiring of the battery. I've changed the switch relay but it still won't work Any sugestions. Thank. Teery
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 4 years ago.

Hello, welcome to Just Answer/Pearl. My name is Mike, I will
do my very best to assist you with your question today.

So the fan will not blow at all correct?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No the fan works well direct fom the battery

Ok what you are describing is consistent with the fan regulator failure inside the dashboard.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I've changed the switch in the dashbourd
Ok are you getting power and ground to the fan motor through the harness?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I don't think so mike,,!
Ok,check the harness that leads to the fan very close for hot spots and the connector that plugs on to the fan as the harness is known to be an issue for this problem.