Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Mazda 2 wount take boost and running fault

Customer Question

Category: Mazda
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 4 years ago.
Hi,my name is mike and I will assist you with your question.
Are there any codes being set?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have been digging a bit deeper, I used my souls pro scanner and the faults where these :

P0646- AC clutch realy control circuit low
P0089- fuel pressure regulator performance
U3F06- undocumented code
P006C- MAP turbo/supercharger inlet pressure correlation

I have also striped the EGR it's clean, EGR cooler clear, slackened the exhaust flange to the turbo to see if the CAT was blocked still no change running out of ideas

Tried again cleared all the codes and non have reappeared but still not any better
Ok what this issue is consistent with is weak fuel pressure this can be from a weak fuel pump or a bad fuel pressure regulator. What I would suggest is checking the fuel pressure with the key in the on position and while the engine is running. I believe this is where your issue is.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
There isn't a low pressure pump on this vehicle so if you have the key on them there is no fuel to check and I went on live data and the fuel pressure is good
Ok since you have eliminated just about everything else,the next step I would suggest is a cylinder compression test.