Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a brand new mazda 2 tamura how can I turn the front

I have a brand new mazda 2 tamura how can I turn the front and side sensors off?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Which sensors are you wanting to turn off?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I wish to turn off the sensors at the front and sides of my car and only keep the back parking sensors.

XXXXX XXXXX

Ok, there is not a function to physically turn them off, the sensors get there communication from the ECU. The sensors can only be disconnected, but then warning lights will stay on at all times.
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.