tyroneboman
tyroneboman,
62741268

Why can I only imput 2 numbers when I am setting the street

Why can I only imput 2 numbers when I am setting the street number on my sat nav.
Eg. If I want to enter 213 it only lets me enter 21 then gives me the option DONE or DELETE.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal.

I still need an answer to my question and am willing to wait for your expert to contact me with the answer. The sat-nav in question is standard equipment in my mazda c x 7 sports tech 2.2 lt deisel. 2010 model.

Thank you for getting back to me and providing more information. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  tyroneboman replied 3 years ago.
My name isXXXXX will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
You may need to reset your device.
To reset your device,switch off the car engine and then remove the MAP SD card. Re-insert the MAP SD card and switch the car engine on again.Then check to see if the issue is resolved. Please let me know if this does not work for you and we will continue working on your issue.
tyroneboman,
Experience: