Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

i have a mazda 6 2003 ts2 diesle, i have no powe to the injectors

Customer Question

i have a mazda 6 2003 ts2 diesle, i have no powe to the injectors do you think it might be the crank sensor ? if so where is its location and what values should it have when tested with a metre thanks for your help in advance ian
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please keep looking for a solution thanks ian

Hello Ian,

Thank you for getting back to me. I apologize for you not receiving an answer yet. However, we will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No please don't stop looking as i still need an answer to my question, and i keep getting emails to give feedback on your service but I can't do that until I get an answer thanks ian