Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

The clip that allows the back seat behind the driver to fold

Customer Question

The clip that allows the back seat behind the driver to fold forwards does not work on my Mada2 Capella D, September, 2005. Can it be fixed or replaced? I can not replace broken brake light without folding seat forwards to release panel.The staff at Halfords could not replace brake light as they could not fold seat forwards. They could not help with this problem. They thought maybe the spring had gone?!

Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I thought I would get an answer much more quickly from you! I have already found my answer thank you , so I don't need assistance from your experts.