Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hi, I have a ts2 diesel on am 06 plate with 155000 miles on

Customer Question

Hi, I have a ts2 diesel on am 06 plate with 155000 miles on the clock. Just had a 20 trip on m6 and it started to loose power. It's occurred before but sorta re sets itself if I turn off get out, lock it up for a while and leave it. Anyone got any ideas. The DPF light doesn't come on so I don't think it's that. Heeellp!
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'll wait thanks

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Is your check engine light "ON" when the engine is running .

When was the last service done like fuel filter changes etc.

Greg