Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have started fitting rear parking sensors to my Mazda Premacy

Customer Question

I have started fitting rear parking sensors to my Mazda Premacy and am having a problem feeding the wires to the control box due to the towbar behind the rear bumper.Do I have to remove the rear bumper or is there an alternative
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello Shantal,no I have resolved the matter, so I would like to continue to wait for a expert for an answer. Thank you Colin XXX

Hello Colin,
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have now fitted the sensors myself so do not need to continue