indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician.
29331485

We have a Mazda 2 60 plate and now have a clunking noise when

Customer Question

We have a Mazda 2 60 plate and now have a clunking noise when turning the steering column.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Does the clunking come from the steering wheel when turning or is the noise from outside the car when turning a full left or right .

If it is when driving and turning left or right and the clunking is front out side of the car then this will be your CV Joint that has failed .

If its coming from the steering column inside the car then you will have to have the column
checked for a possible bearing failure .

Please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service so i can get back to you with further assistance with this issue .

Greg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Greg thanks for getting back to me and identifying a couple of would be problems will now put it into my local garage for them to make good the problem
Cheers Alan
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alan .

Thank you and if you need anything ref this issue, then please do get back to me here on this sme page.

Rgds Greg