indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician.
29331485

I have a Mazda 3 sport and experience an intermittant heater

Customer Question

I have a Mazda 3 sport and experience an intermittant heater fan operation. Could you please tell me what the repair would involve? With thanks John

I have booked an appointment with my local Mazda agent but the 'front desk' person sounded vague about this fault.

Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will wait for an answer

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi sorry for the late reply .

There are three possible issue that have been noted that can cause this issue .

1 The connection on the blower motor, check that this has not melted due to a typical bad connection , this will cause an intermitted connetion to work .

2. The resister connection also know for the same issue as the blower motor , or the resister itself can fail and cause this .

3. and most expensive repair and most likely being a very well know problem is the control blower motor switch.

If you need further assistance with this issue then please let me know by getting back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Kind regards Greg