Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

i have a mazda bongo camper van a red light marked hold on

i have a mazda bongo camper van a red light marked hold on the dashboard is on what can i do
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
There is a small button on the side of the gear shifter that is pushed in and out when it is pushed in the hold light will turn on and what this means is that the overdrive is off, push the button again and the light will go off and the overdrive will be back on.