Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

mazda(###) ###-####1.8 hatchbackThe car was fine and then I

Customer Question

mazda(###) ###-####1.8 hatchback The car was fine and then I ran out of petrol and now it will not start. I have checked the fuel pump and it is working. There is fuel getting to the filter. I used rapid start on the pistons and there seems to be a spark but appears to be weak. I have cleaned up the plugs and gapped them but still no good? Do you have any advice please ?

Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi ShanTal

Keep looking please

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

keep looking please

Did not receive an email

Thank you for getting back to me. We have Professionals online all the time, unfortunately they may not have the experience needed to assist you. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal

I would like to continue with the request thank you.

Hope you had a good christmas.

Eddie

Hello Eddie,
Thank you for getting back to me. My Christmas was good thanks. Hope you had a nice Christmas to. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Hello Eddie,
Hello Eddie,
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.